Doctors and nurses working in our clinics have contraception and sexual health qualifications in addition to the general training. You may also see a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) who, although not a qualified nurse, has received specialist training by clinic staff.
The service is there for anyone who wishes to attend.
Services are free and confidential and include:
- Methods of contraception (pills, implants, injections, coils, emergency contraception, condoms).
- Advice, information, testing and treatments for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) for men and women, and their partner/s.
- Specialist treatment for those who have HIV infection.
- Specialist Gynaecology clinics
- Pre-pregnancy advice
- Pregnancy testing and support